Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not amused

It's cold today - bitter cold. That means that the apartment is bitter cold as well, thanks to old drafty windows and a crappy heating system. I am not pleased. I'm sitting in my living room trying to type this but my fingers are so cold they barely work - I'm dressed in the following:
  1. wool sock hat
  2. thermal undershirt
  3. light hoodie
  4. big hooded sweatshirt
  5. wool socks
  6. knee high cotton socks
  7. thermal long underwear
  8. flannel pants

AND I'M STILL COLD.

I realize it doesn't do any good to complain about it but it makes me a tiny bit better. Not any warmer but a tiny bit better. I hope my landlord has cold showers for a week and falls through thin ice on the Charles. Bastards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND I hope the landlord's car is stuck in ice tomorrow morning! That said, I am now retiring to my bed in long john's, ski cap, fleece socks, and fleece jacket. Good freakin night!