Thursday, November 16, 2006

Once Upon a Time...


There's a guy who works on the fifth floor who has over the course of the last few months brought Emma and I various sweet treats. Home-made ice cream, cookies, and today a chocolate cake (see picture). In addition to the cake there is also a large bin of chocolate chip cookies in the office left over from the training I did yesterday. Emma and I have a really hard time saying no to the sweets and I'd been battling those damn cookies ALL DAY when 5th floor sugar daddy brings down the aforementioned cake.


I cussed when I saw him walk past with the evil chocolate creation. But it didn't take long before I went over for a taste test...surprise surprise. I asked Emma angrily through a mouth full of cake why the hell he keeps bringing us all this food! Emma's theory is as follows:


"He is the witch from Hansel and Gretel and he's trying to fatten us up so he can take us upstairs to cook us in the autoclaves so the researchers can eat us!" I almost spit the cake out of my mouth and I asked her - well why hasn't he taken me yet? ;)


No comments: