Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Home

We move into our new house on Friday. We closed yesterday and overall things have gone very smoothly and quickly. We are as packed as we can be and still live and have been eating a lot of fast food or microwave dinners - yuck!

I know I should be excited and happy and I am but more than anything I'm a giant bundle of nerves and anxiety. It's easing as we get closer to move date but this is a huge deal and I'm having a lot of anxiety about the responsibility of home ownership - co-ownership but still. I would assume this is normal and I know there's a lot more in life to be anxious over but I'm still nervous.

Soon it'll be home sweet home.

3 comments:

ae said...

It is completely terrifying, so take deep breaths and hang in there!

Sarah said...

Yay, I know it is totally scary, but what an exciting thing. It will be awesome once you are there and unpacked!

Jennifer Hooks said...

Big Deal, yeah. You have a beautiful home and you'll love it. I'm smiling for you!!!