Friday, July 10, 2009

Completely Random Stuff

I like to wear stripes - the horizontal kind - and I don't care if they aren't very flattering.

I had a dream the other night that I had to dance in my bathing suit in front of my co-workers in a huge gymnasium and I could see my thighs jiggle as we stomped and danced. At first I was nervous but as it went on I just owned the jiggle and danced my a** off.

This morning I had a dream I was backstage at a GnR concert and I met Axl - he was on crutches and had maroonish red hair and I shook his hand and told him it was nice to meet him. Duff was there too in all his '80's hair band glory - with long hair, bandana and super white teeth.

Busy couple of weeks coming up to end July - boys will be with us for two weeks, family and friends visiting and a family reunion at the end of the month.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: