Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My big 'crisis'


After 4 weeks, 4 nail techs and two salons I'm back where I started and I think I'm finally happy. I've had the worst luck w/ my nails and nail techs. Lei Lei brought me back from the brink last night after I had painted my humpy bumpy lifting acrylic nails a color called Beet Stain.

I did a horrible job, made a terrible mess, and couldn't get the damn nails to soak off so I drove up to Angel Nails in a panic and Lei Lei said "I make you happy" and she did.

She did a great job, making them natural and she didn't tell about a crazy ex who tried to stab her (true story from last week's adventures with Phong the nail tech from hell). Phong phucked up.

Phong not only told me about his crazy ex but also about how he likes to leave without telling anyone - just up and leave for a few weeks and also his dependence on Ambien, Xanax and other Rx. I mean I get it, I do, the need to relax but you don't know me so please don't unload all your personal shit on me while you are Phucking up my nails ~ Thanks.

So now that my nails are back to normal I can back to solving the world's other big problems...

No comments: