Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Wrap Up

It's been a good week. Busy at work, relaxed at home. We've done a lot of grilling this week (I supervise - not so much grill) and not a whole lot else. Rese had dinner with us last night - we chatted the evening away - it was nice.





Pure cheese - after a trip to the dog park.



Tori, Sarah, Kristin, Stef - saying goodbye for now to Kristin as she heads across the ocean to start her exciting new life with J! They all look so happy - I love them.



















<-- Rese's brand new pedicure

















<-- My brand new pedicure







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see your face! The dog is cute, but I like pics of you. Party on. -Moira

Unknown said...

Miss Moira :) I thought the blog was seriously lacking in the personal pic dept lately so I decided to put my mug up ;)Hopefully more to come over the holiday weekend! xo