Friday, June 13, 2008

6 tasty treats for friday

  1. I got a new haircut a few weeks ago and I'm happy with it. No longer the flippin worst ever anymore and Maria is my new favorite hair stylist.
  2. House hunting is on hold for the time being - apparently it's a good idea to have money for a down payment BEFORE you fall in love with a house. It's also a good idea to have money saved up for emergencies, new appliances, a lawn mower, and new furniture to fill said house. Oh and finally - good idea to actually make enough money to afford the monthly payments.
  3. I do believe that most of us have a pre-determined happy/sad limit - and that we are born being about as happy/sad or positive/negative as we are going to be - that's it. Some people are Pollyanna and some people are Debbie/Dudley Downer. And yes pills can help with some it but for the most part you're stuck with your personality and you were stuck with it the moment you were born.
  4. I watched Celebrity Circus this week - and I'm ashamed. It was bad - these people aren't even really celebrities. Well except for Antonio - who cares what he is...put him in some eyeliner and tight pants, take off his shirt and call me happy.
  5. I've decided my religious status for the time being is "Confused but searching recovering Catholic".
  6. Chicken Road and NE Tater Masher are actual roads in Wilson County TN. Yep - Tater Masher.

Happy Fathers Day weekend!

No comments: