Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On Vacation

We went on a mini vacation last week to visit my parents in Florida. It was actually sunny and warm this year as opposed to last year's cold rainy weather. Bugg got plenty of sun - he fished away the hours with my dad and burnt to a crisp on his neck and ears. I sat in the shade of the screened in porch and read, did some shopping and lunching with my mom, got in lots of quality golf cart - which is one of my fav things to do in FL. Lee also came for a visit on Saturday (go Lee!) and I'm sad b/c I didn't get a picture with him :( but it was so good to visit with him!! Back to reality now...which isn't such a bad place to be.




This is why you should NEVER sleep in the airport - I will spot you and take your picture - all while you sleep with your mouth open - totally unaware.

No comments: