Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If you'd have asked me I could have told you..




Apparently adults are just figuring out that kids don't like clowns...




Is this really news? I thought everyone knew clowns were an issue.


My favorite quote in the article is when Penny Curtis, a senior lecturer in research at the university says, "We found that clowns are universally disliked by children. Some found them quite frightening and unknowable."


Not sure why but the unknowable part makes me laugh...like a crazy scary clown...bwahahaha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have indeed always hated clowns. I also hated Raggedy Ann and Andy, they are clown-esque. Plus as a kid, for some reason, my mom decorated my room with the Raggedys. It still gives me the creeps thinking about it....

Unknown said...

I forgot about the Raggedy's!! They were scary too. Actually the picture I put up with this blog scares the crap out of me...