Thursday, January 31, 2008

Check it out

I found out today that the Super Weeble imageI posted awhile ago was done by an artist named Jason Chase. And I'd like to give credit where credit is due - that and he asked nicely that I not use his stuff without crediting him. Which is fair and cool.


Another cool thing is he's from Boston - So Girls go check him out
Suburbanamerican.com!! I think you'll like him. Super Weebles rule.

In other Boston related news I went to a luncheon today and listened to the CEO of Dunkin Brands speak - they gave away free donuts and coffee of course and gift cards and cute t-shirts. I was in heaven. I know I have serious issues with my Dunkin Coffee Obession. Instead of OCD I have DCO. Ha.

And then after work RP and I went and did some browsing at some cute shops in the Hillsboro area and had dinner at Fido. It reminded me of Boston. It was even cold and rainy not unlike winter in Boston.


No comments: