Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Secret Admirer

I got this bogus email tonight - it's awesome!

I am afraid you will be surprised with this letter. I have found yours email on website. I have been surprised, that they
have allowed me to see yours email.
First I want to ask, whether correct it email? And you have profile on it dating website? And if you really search
serious relations I want that you have answered me mine privat email: prolitka@yahoo.com.

So it is real you, and I have your correct email? If yes, speak me, and I shall write more
about me and I shall give you my photo. Ok?
So I hope to have letter from you soon because I am disappointed with people on website which write to me there. They
want only chat or sex. But I want more serious, I want relation. Well, I shall not speak much in this letter because I
really am not sure that is your correct email. But hope dies last!
So write to me, I shall wait your letter, with your photos.
Please sorry if I have mistake and you do not search any relations.
I only check my destiny.
In any case take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez...

I'm all bummed. I thought I was the only one to get the secret email. I'm crushed! What on earth will I do not having a lengthy correspondence with "my new friend".
I'm already missing developing a lengthy correspondence, and willing to give any and all personal and financial information in hopes of having found my one true love.
Thank god it's the holidays, otherwise I would be sent into a spiraling depression of which there is little or no chance for recovery.
Poor buggers we are.

Anonymous said...

Haha so I guess I'm not the only person who got this amazing "romantic" love letter:)