Monday, December 17, 2007

Dumb ass of the week...

Besides Huckabee and Anderson the dumb ass of the week would be...drum roll please...ME!

I was on an exit ramp off Briley Parkway and I came to a stop a bit past the line and couldn't see the stoplight so I needed to back up.

I looked behind me and didn't see anyone so I threw it in reverse and zoomed backwards. The problem was I forgot to keep looking back and forgot evidently that I was on a MAJOR highway exit ramp and the next thing I know - BAM - I slammed into a Astro mini van.

I got lucky though. I waved at the man in the van and pulled over to the side of the road figuring he would do the same. But he just waved back and when the light turned green he drove away.

I was stunned b/c I hit him and even more stunned b/c he drove away. If someone hit me I would sure as hell pull over and at the very least check for damage. Pedro drove away without a look back.

As for me and the Mini - I have a little whiplash and it has some scratches that seem like they will buff out.

And for my next trick I plan to pull my head out of my ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You drive like you PAINT:)

Unknown said...

Hey! I resemble that remark :)