Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rash-a-rific

I hate rashes and any type of skin related reaction. I remember climbing a tree once when I was kid and for some reason I broke out in hives - nastiest thing I've ever seen.

Digging on American Idol choices this year...if they would only stop drawing it out for hours I might make it through the season without being bored - that and if my bald cowboy hat wearing stud stays in for the duration. Please remember these are 866 numbers and not 800 numbers. Remember folks - no more voting fiascoes like last year!

Got the notification yesterday regarding my 15 year high school reunion. Can't wait! Nothing beats August in the midwest (90 plus heat and humidity) and buckets o beer....oh and port -a- potties!!


K-love ~my soul sister ~ is coming back to Boston tomorrow for the weekend. We seriously haven't had a conversation in the past week or so without screaming at each other out of sheer excitement. And as I told her tonight when she said COMPLETELY inappropriate and hysterical....I skip right over laughter and go directly to barking or some such primal "laugh".


Mom and Dad are fishing and grinning in Florida - the fish are biting and I'm sure they are having fun riding around in the golf cart. There is something so totally relaxing about cruising around in that cart.

If you have a chance check out the books by Laurie Notaro - she's funny as sh*t and if you email her she'll write you back. Bonus.

A shout out to my BF Snooky! Love ya!!


I've been disappointed in my Dunkin Donuts coffee lately - I haven't had a perfect cup in days - I hope they get it right tomorrow. I had Taco Bell last weekend for the first time since I moved - it was simply the best bean burrito EVER!!!! Had some good retail therapy today - a new ring, new turtleneck - on sale - and a pair of jeans that are a size smaller than I currently wear ~ so pretty good day. Peace, love, and chocolate...

No comments: