Monday, August 10, 2009

Some things to consider

I deleted a post recently b/c I didn't like the way I wrote it...so I'm going to sum it up along with a few other points:
  1. I'm really glad I didn't peak in High School (at least IMHO I didn't). I'm much happier, more confident, smarter/wiser, I've seen a few things, been some great places and have marginally better hair - all before the age of 40. Not too bad really.
  2. I don't care for over bearing people - women especially. The in your face aggressive big shoulder pad wearing women you're likely to meet in the work world. I think part of it is they intimidate me but after I get over that it's matter of it's just plain rude; so just put your balls back in your pants missy and back off with your attitude.
  3. I really appreciate all the work the people I work with do. They kick a** on a daily basis and make me want to do a better job.
  4. I walked into our house tonight after a brief walk with the dog and the A/C was kickin' it and it felt so good to walk into a cool house that I said to Bugg "We are truly blessed". He agreed. Simple small thing but it says a lot that we are fortunate enough to have A/C.
  5. It's ALS walk time again - you can expect to be getting emails from me soon pandering for your money - all in the name of a very very good cause! Remember - any little bit will help!

No comments: