Sunday, March 01, 2009

Super Saturday


Bugg and I slept in a bit this morning and then had our first visit to Noshville - a New York Deli right here in Nashville. The pancakes were good the potato cakes were great, the people were friendly and we'll go back.

Bugg ended up going to Evansville to play some cards and I met up with Rese and Allison. We got pedicures, did some Targeting, and had some Chinese capped off with ice cream and watched Lars and the Real Girl. Bugg and I saw it earlier this week and I loved it so much I watched it again with R & A ~ I think they enjoyed it as much as I did. If you haven't seen it check it out. It's sweet and funny.

It's almost midnight now and it's started snowing! Loving the snow ~ it's not much but it's enough to bring on that peaceful prettiness that snow fall brings.

1 comment:

ae said...

Grraawr! Look at those hot feet!

Once again, thanks for being the hostess with the mostess!

Allison