Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Field Trip



We took a field trip to Trussville AL to visit the Amerex fire extinguisher facility.

430 miles in one day - not bad though...lots of laughs, some chocolate pie, and passed a "gentlemen's club" somewhere in AL with a very catchy and yet classy name... BOOBIE BUNGALOW.

Had a good time.

Lance - two thumbs up for having to ride in the backseat with me - we did a smokin' rendition of Salt n' Pepa's Shoop. I was Salt he was Pepa.

Reese gives the roadtrip 1 enthusiastic thumbs up

Alissa, Candice, Reese, me, Amanda, Lance, Phillip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.