Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's like the poster says...



http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090212/ap_on_re_us/octuplets
I detest this woman Nadya Sulema - the octoplet nutjob.
I'd like to say/think she's mental but that would give her disgusting behavior an excuse.

Of course through the news blubs I've been sort of keeping up with the freak show but this morning is the first time I've actually taken the time to read a full story on her and I kind of want to spit in her face. That's how much she bothers me.

I like how she doesn't think that the disability and food stamps she's getting for her first litter of kids isn't welfare. No, no?!! WTF is it then?

1 comment:

ae said...

This whole thing is horrifying- I mean, first of all - what kind of doctor would agree to that kind of implantation?

Second of all, the earth is well-populated - we don't need any more of this woman's spawn roaming freely.

Also, that other woman, on whom the poster is based, I'm surprised that her vag hasn't just fallen out from overuse.

Whenever I see a woman with a big litter like that, I can't help but recall a really un-PC thing my father used to say, "Catholic or careless?"

Kids are great. Have them! But be responsible.

And really 2 or 3 is plenty - any more than that, and really, you're being ridiculous and greedy.