Friday, September 05, 2008

Brownies for Christo

Last Sunday we went to SUPER MEGA church and they had tables set up all over the main foyer area with all types of brochures and pamphlets and what not about the end of the world and other 'religious' type things.

As we passed one of the booths I noticed they had brownies and tiny little cupcakes with icing (shocked that I noticed?). I of course snatched up a brownie and headed into the balcony area to take my seat among the other brownie, I mean Jesus lovers.

The brownie was good and I wanted another and possibly one of those tiny little cupcakes with icing. I decided it would be funny to head back to the table, casually pick up another brownie and say to the person working the table "So....tell me more about this Jesus guy I keep hearing about."

I didn't do it but it made me giggle throughout most of church.

No comments: