Monday, January 08, 2007

Luther, Kilts, and the Girls





Busy this weekend checking out the music scene - i.e. hung out at a couple of pubs with the girls.






Friday night we saw Luther Johnson http://www.telarc.com/biography/bios.asp?aid=46




On Saturday we went to the Burren - it was the owners 40th birthday - the pub is Irish - he's Irish so the place was FULL of Irish - had a great time. A shout out to our barely legal boy in the kilt! The band was great and we even got to hear some bagpipes.



3 comments:

Darkhelmet said...

Wow... looks like you Bostonians sure know how to have a good time.

Everyone all smiling and all. Amazing.. no "crazy smiles" from you gals this time. Pity....

Now I have to do two things...
1) figure out how to post pics in MY blog...

2) Actually take pics when I do things...

Unknown said...

The posting a pic is easy - there's an icon in the tools part when you create your post - just click and you can upload like 5 images at a time...

Darkhelmet said...

Cool... I'll have to try that. Now all I have to do is acutally document my life in picture format.

Maybe I'll look for some evil henchwomen to help.

Then again.. aren't you all evil?